Newbie: transfer global block to theme block?

Hi, i'm newbie on Prestashop, but I'm trying to adapt a theme, and now i would like to personalize the Reinsurance block.

I've found that it's a global block inside the modules folder.

But I would like to put it on the theme/mytheme/modules folder. It's possibile?

So which files i need to copy/move? Do I need to edit some files? 

thank's in advance

GB

Thanks for answer.

I've tried to put the tpl and css  files and the img folder under the themes/mytheme/modules/blockreinsurance folder.

i've only changed a little the tpl file, and i renamed the original, but on browser the elements didn't changed, also i would like to change the css: now it's style.css but i would like reinsurance.css and put it on the mytheme/css folder. I'had no way to change the css, but i think it's possible. but how?

Gb

Thanks vekia for answer.

I've followed yours suggestion, and I copied the tpl and style.css as indicated on the doc.

After I made my "default template" customization : enlarged and always showed the left column.

For the left lcolumn, i've found that some block modules need to delete the display: none css property in his css file, but in the blockwishlists module I've changed a variable in the controller. 

For the css i've overrided every id property on my global.css file in my template, but for the other

I hope that i can mantain my settings also after un update of prestashop core files.

GB