if you're talking about main category link, go to module configuration page (modules > modules > search for "block top menu" and click on configure button)

you can manage list of categories (menu items) there.

if you want to remove only subcategory (a part of main menu item) it's necessary to modify module template file.

there is no other way, unfortunately.

check this: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/302330-tip-how-to-hide-category-in-the-menu-bar-horizontal

• 1 year later...

Hello

Which PS version are you using, which "New Arrivals Bar" are you trying to change, could you give a screen shot or url and more importantly:

You have added your post to, what appears to be, a totally unrelated topic.

If so, then it makes helping harder.

Paul

Hello

Which PS version are you using, which "New Arrivals Bar" are you trying to change, could you give a screen shot or url and more importantly:

You have added your post to, what appears to be, a totally unrelated topic.

If so, then it makes helping harder.

Paul

Hi Paul,

I am talking about the bar which shows "new arrivals / popular / best seller / special" in default theme.

I am using PS version 1.6.0.11.

do not know what this bar is being called.

Hello

Not sure if this will work but you could try adding this to global.css

/* changing colours, fonts, backgrounds etc to "New products Tab" on Home Page */

.blocknewproducts {background:red!important; color:yellow!important;}

Result

Not sure if this will affect anything else

Paul

Thanks but this is not solving my problem. I want to change the text size and whole box height. and also change the default black color while hover over it. I want to decrease the size.