Double shipping cost and advanced stock management

Hello,

I'm using Prestashop 1.5 and I've a problem with my shipping fee that double.

It occurs when I have products in the cart that have advanced stock management and others that have the manual quantity management.

Any help? I found an old topic from 2012 with a similar question that is marked as solved but they don't give the solution...

Please help!

Thanks

Hugo

I finally decide to use only the advanced stock management sytem for my product and forget about using both advanced and manual management.

My problem is that i'm not able to change my product that ara manually managed to the advanced stock management system.

Actually I can pass the products that are synchronized with stock to the manual management by unchecking the checkbox "I want to, use advanced stock management system" in Catalog>Product>Quantities. But I can't synchronized the products that are not because this checkbox disappears on products that use the manual system.

Is there a solution about this problem of checkbox? Is there a possibility to pass automatically all my product to ASM via SQL?

I'm using Prestashop 1.5.3.1 and I've a problem with my shipping fee that double.

It occurs when I have products in the cart that have advanced stock management and others that have the manual quantity management.

We have the same problem, still no solution for this bug?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...