blanck screen

Zabih

please turn on error reporting,

So instead of simple white page you will see full error code.

open config/defines.inc.php

find this line define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);
change to look like this define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

firstly how do I turn on error report

My I mind you that I am runing the website, so I believe that my costumers also gets this problem.

my previous messages tells how,

in your installation root go to the folder config, then look for the file defines.inc.php

in that file

• Like 1

my previous messages tells how,

in your installation root go to the folder config, then look for the file defines.inc.php

in that file

Where do I find my Installation root

your installation root is the location in your server where you installed prestashop (your shop)

sorry but I know absolutily zero about this. I need guidens from the begining to the end. I have tryed google, but it seems like an anknowen subjekt. 

you can use the default Notepad in Windows or download the Notepad++ (it is a must have since you work with websites)

to open the file , right click then open with, choose the Notepad, if it is not then choose more programs from the list...

• Like 1

you can use the default Notepad in Windows or download the Notepad++ (it is a must have since you work with websites)

to open the file , right click then open with, choose the Notepad, if it is not then choose more programs from the list...

I have done so. I have turned it to true and oploadet the file to server and I deleted the original file defines.inc.php and now i get this on my page :

Warning: require_once(/data/home/cphcykle/public_html/config/defines.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/home/cphcykle/public_html/config/config.inc.php on line 27

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/data/home/cphcykle/public_html/config/defines.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in/data/home/cphcykle/public_html/config/config.inc.php on line 27

I have found defines.inc.php.   downloaded it. but it seems like i need some program to open it with. 

I have done it all. now when i try to check out my site gives me this:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/home/cphcykle/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php:1) in/data/home/cphcykle/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/home/cphcykle/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php:1) in/data/home/cphcykle/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 130

did you change the extension of the file? it must remain .php!

the error you get means that the file

defines.inc.php

isn't there!