PayPal 3.6.4 module translation [Solved]

Hi All,

I would like to ask you if any of you have an experience with the paypal 3.6.4 module translation. For some reason I can find where or how I can translate the initial text in payment type selection: "Pay with your card or your PayPal account" Please see my screenshot. I need to translate it into Slovak language.

Can anyone advise please?

Thank you,

Miro

post-718747-0-68005500-1389559416_thumb.png

Edited by Miromst (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

Hmm, did not work here.

Then I tried to copy/paste all the country information and used it with Danish ISO code "DA". Still no changes :-(

What do you mean by that? what did u try to copy?

To: E=mc^2  and Kmorgen:

what is your problems and can you give more details. not all problems are similar although they might seem to be so!

Edited by walidon (see edit history)

What do you mean by that? what did u try to copy?

To: E=mc^2  and Kmorgen:

what is your problems and can you give more details. not all problems are similar although they might seem to be so!

I am trying to translate the "Pay with your card or Paypal..." text into Danish during checkout.

In the /modules/paypal/translations.xml I both tried to translate the text in default language with no effect. Then I tried to create the Danish language, by copy/paste all this code and create country code "DA" with no effect either.

Not sure if actually reads from this file/location, or it is beeing override elsewhere?! (not present in Theme folder)

• 3 weeks later...

can you answer these questions plz:

what is the default language of your website? of course Danish is there!

is the danish language is there in the translation.xml or are you trying to add it!

Default language is Danish

No, Danish is not in the translation.xml and yes, I did try to add it with no luck.

Actually I also tried to edit the Default, with no luch either. Seems like it is not using this file at all.

• 4 weeks later...