Logo and top horizontal menu in line after upgrade

Hi! 

I have a serious problem. after upgrade, a lot of things have changed on my main website. Logo is in line with the top horizontal menu, and I can not change it in any way. 

I was looking through the forum, however all the solutions that were given did not solve my problem.

I was even changing the position as once mentioned by taking top horizontal menu to the bottom. 

Where can I change that?

Please help ;/ 

What is more, how can I change the payment logo to the one of my provider? simply to switch to another, bigger banner. 

See the attached image.

post-458117-0-17944900-1389360571_thumb.png

I seem to remember there was an HTML problem with the Top horizontal menu, that made the menu to be included in the DIV#header_right.

You need to check carefully the header.tpl file and the tpl file of the menu and close the DIV#header_right at the right place.

Regards.

Robin.

The CartExpert Team

Hi! 

I have a serious problem. after upgrade, a lot of things have changed on my main website. Logo is in line with the top horizontal menu, and I can not change it in any way. 

I was looking through the forum, however all the solutions that were given did not solve my problem.

I was even changing the position as once mentioned by taking top horizontal menu to the bottom. 

Where can I change that?

Please help ;/ 

What is more, how can I change the payment logo to the one of my provider? simply to switch to another, bigger banner. 

See the attached image.

check this topic: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/242732-1541-default-theme-menu-moved-to-right-how-to-fix