Transactions not tracked by Google Analytics in Prestashop if Payments made by PayPal or Authorize

I'm using PrestaShop version 1.5.5.0. In my analytics report I was able to see the page views etc but couldn't see the transactions though my eCommerce tracking is on. After some research I changed the code of ganalytics.php by reference of this page http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/283749-solved-google-analytics-required-changes/, but still I was unable to view the transactions then after some tests I copied the ganalytics module files from Prestashop version 1.5.6.1 and replaced by my prestashop version's files and tested on my live website it worked with the bank wire and pay by check payment options but couldn't track the payments made by authorize.net or Paypal even after applying the solution in the reference page. I don't think that adding a goal is important as if it can track the payments made by these two methods then it should track others.

Do I need to to make any changes in the module files, anything by which I can track the transactions made by Paypal or authorize.net.

Edited by J.Sahu (see edit history)