Product issues

ive having some issues with the products displayed on my store

when some people go onto the store the products listed are all showing the same name as the first product in the list

it seems to be working fine when i use Google Chrome but shows the issue when i look at it on Inernet Explorer, other people have reported the issue when using Google Chrome though

ive checked my back office and everything appears ok

here is the store www.artisan-quarters.com

anybody know what the problem is and how to rectify it?

thanks

• Like 1

yes its appears fine on your page but some people are experiencing an issue where all the products names are the same

on the picture you have linked there are different names for the concrete pigment and the brick pigment but some people can only see the name concrete pigment on all products, does that make sense?

I have another issue with the products and I really hope that somebody can help me. I will explain it on one of my products BLANKETS. I have 8 balnkets in differnet designe. As for the moment I have them all as separate products (imagin making a small change, I have to apply it to all 8 products separately!).

I tried to make one product BLANKET wwith different attributes. But then when somebody opend the category blanket on my shop, only one product and one picture was shown. I would want all of the balnkets with diffrent attributes to be shown there.

Is it possible? How can I do that?

Thank you so much

I have another issue with the products and I really hope that somebody can help me. I will explain it on one of my products BLANKETS. I have 8 balnkets in differnet designe. As for the moment I have them all as separate products (imagin making a small change, I have to apply it to all 8 products separately!).

I tried to make one product BLANKET wwith different attributes. But then when somebody opend the category blanket on my shop, only one product and one picture was shown. I would want all of the balnkets with diffrent attributes to be shown there.

Is it possible? How can I do that?

Thank you so much

Please start a new thread for this query, it's not related.

Thanks, Dave