Layered Navigation - change behavior when filter clicked

Hi folks,

I want to change the behavior of the layered navigation block, in the left hook, for the ...

<ul id="ul_layered_id_attribute_group_7" class="tip-tocuri">
<li class="nomargin hiddable">
<input class="color-option tip-tocuri" type="button" name="layered_id_attribute_group_50" rel="50_7" id="layered_id_attribute_group_50" style="background: url(img/co/50.jpg);">
</li>
<li class="nomargin hiddable">
<input class="color-option tip-tocuri  " type="button" name="layered_id_attribute_group_49" rel="49_7" id="layered_id_attribute_group_49" style="background: url(img/co/49.jpg);">
</li>
</ul>

As you can see the attributes are color-option -> modified to show a picture instead of a color. 

I have two attributes for this group: With heels (cu tocuri) / Without heels (fara tocuri):

Now the normal behavior will be that when you click one of the buttons it will filter only those products, but when the second one is clicked it will add those products to the list as well.

But I want to click one of these buttons to replace the other filter instead of adding to it. Something like a switch, when i click one the other is not active anymore.

Please help, I'm so frustrated I don't know more of how to control prestashop behavior.

Thanks!

Nick

Edited by rhemaxos (see edit history)