No categories available after installing addon module "Extended Registration"

Hi guys,

I've purchased the module "Extended Registration". With this module a customer who wants to register, can choose, during his registration, to assign a customer group to himself. However, after succesful registration and logging in to his account, the customer is unable to see the categories in the shop afterwards. Eventhough these were visible while the customer was not signed in and just a visitor. 

I've checked all te possiblities regarding the options in the module, but somehow I can't find the problem. 

Hope you can help me, I would greatly appriciate it.

Regards,

PS. I use Prestashop version 1.5.6.1

• 1 year later...

Hi guys,

I've purchased the module "Extended Registration". With this module a customer who wants to register, can choose, during his registration, to assign a customer group to himself. However, after succesful registration and logging in to his account, the customer is unable to see the categories in the shop afterwards. Eventhough these were visible while the customer was not signed in and just a visitor. 

I've checked all te possiblities regarding the options in the module, but somehow I can't find the problem. 

Hope you can help me, I would greatly appriciate it.

Regards,

PS. I use Prestashop version 1.5.6.1

hey did you figure this out?? im having problems with this module too