Prestashop Expert needed in Santa Monica, CA

Shano

Hello and Happy New Year.

I am looking for a Prestashop expert who can help with bulk product uploads and a few other prestashop tasks.

I'm  interested in working with someone local where we can sit together, I find that to be much more productive. However I am open to working with someone from distance as long as they can strongly administrate their prestashop capabilities and can accurately meet deadlines. 

Thank you

Shano

I am looking for a Prestashop expert who can help with bulk product uploads and a few other prestashop tasks.

I'm  interested in working with someone local where we can sit together, I find that to be much more productive. However I am open to working with someone from distance as long as they can strongly administrate their prestashop capabilities and can accurately meet deadlines. 

Thank you

Shano

Hello Shano

Can I ask for website url, version of prestashop and then may be list of changes?

Thank you

Thank you

Shano

We could work together . We have only 1 hour difference in our time zone.