Random Customer Names in Hello Customer header

Server information: Linux #2 SMP Tue Jul 23 22:12:34 MDT 2013 x86_64

Server software version: Apache/2.2.22 (Debian)

PHP version: 5.4.17-1~dotdeb.1

Memory limit: 128M

Max execution time: 30

Database information

MySQL version: 5.5.33-0+wheezy1

MySQL engine: InnoDB

Tables prefix: ps_

Store information

PrestaShop version: 1.5.4.1

Shop URL: http://shop.riotseeds.nl/

heya thanks EL Patron - We ended up upgrading to 1.5.6.1 form the last one... I figured it might fix it. No Dice.  SO we just commented it out.  However in the upgrade the newsletter module is just MIA... Like I tried to install a new one, but it says it's installed, however you can't see it in the module list... same with the home text editor.... the positions page is blank.

This is pure chaos.

And of course all the while i'm out of town for xmas so I can just sit here and watch me not make money because I can't announce a sale.

I did, however try removing the caching comment in the permanentblockheader or whatever it is, and now i have permanent errors that show up at the top.

Prestashop from day 1 has been a complete nightmare, and I noticed how poor the Customer Service is.  1 response, and it's not from an employee.  I've spent thousands on modules for my two stores and they have never taken the time to respond.

Volusion may be the actual best fix for all of this stuff.

This software never works as is, upgrades always corrupt everything, so with every upgrade comes a downgrade.  I should have kept it back at 1.4 years ago lol.

Anyway, thank El Patron for stopping by to try to offer some assistance. You're a scholar and a gentleman.  But Pretashop, you need to learn how to treat your customers, or there are just going to be nightmare reviews everywhere continuously from ex customers that you left hanging.  I've seen plenty as is.

• Like 1