Import products from ebay to prestashop

Hi All,

Newbie here. We have been selling on ebay for quite some time now and we are in the process of creating our own store.

We have 300+ products on ebay. Is there any automated way of importing product description, prices and images from ebay to prestashop.

If not, can someone suggest the easiest way to handle this.

It would take days for us to copy and paste 1000s of photos, product descriptions etc one by one.

Thanks and Merry Xmas.

Good day!

Please look at our module PrestaBay Import - http://involic.com/prestashop-modules/prestabay-import-prestashop-ebay-import.html [it's paid solution]

Using this module it's possible import ebay accounts product to PrestaShop store.

Please note following restriction:

- Variation products imported without options.

- Category structure imported from ebay catalog and not ebay store (if you have one)

• Like 1

Good day!

Please look at our module PrestaBay Import - http://involic.com/prestashop-modules/prestabay-import-prestashop-ebay-import.html [it's paid solution]

Using this module it's possible import ebay accounts product to PrestaShop store.

Please note following restriction:

- Variation products imported without options.

- Category structure imported from ebay catalog and not ebay store (if you have one)

Thanks for the info. A couple of quesitons.

1. Is there a trial version so that we can test it out. Or is there a video showing how it works?

2. Is there any way of importing products that were listed more than 120 days ago on ebay?

3. Can multiple products be imported all at once or is it is a 1 by 1 step?

4. Does it allow to import all the images?

Thanks again.

1. There not video. But we can provide you limited version (add text "TRIAL" to imported texts). For get it please contact us to [email protected] with store address where you plan to install module. Also online demo available on http://prestabay-demo.involic.com/backend, menu Catalog->eBay Import.

2. In latest version we add possibility specify start time - end time. Difference from start - end time should be less that 120 days. But that functionality allow import products that listed about year ago.

3. What you mean by multiple products? If you tell about variation listings (ebay item with option like size,color) that item imported as PrestaShop product without any options. If you tell about import products from account, you just specify time range then import module should import listings for this period (so you don't need to click some button to import product).

4. Import images from ebay gallery. Images from item description put to Prestashop product description.

P.S. Please notice if you have ebay description template it will be required change a bit import code to remove not need part of description (this is done by our developer).

Edited by Involic (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I payed fot it but :angry: don't woks to me :(

We apology for waiting. As we already reply to your email we can't provide you immediately support. We need to arrange time with developer that can check close for your problem on server. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience. 

• 1 year later...

Your module could work for us if:

- I can import any product with just the item number. I just want to randomly upload products to my store without having an eBay account.

- Module will extract info, pictures/
- Cron job to synchronize for inventory/prices updates.

Your module could work for us if:

- I can import any product with just the item number. I just want to randomly upload products to my store without having an eBay account.

- Module will extract info, pictures/

- Cron job to synchronize for inventory/prices updates.

Thank you for waiting.

1. Sorry, by default this is not possible. The module could import only all active items from the account, not a specific one. We can create a custom modification for you to import only specific item. But you still need to be a seller of this item, account should be added to the configuration and the first list of all items should be downloaded from ebay. 

2. Module downloads ebay item images and simplifies ebay item description (remove not needed HTML tags). Please notice if your description contains images it will not be set into product pictures into PrestaShop but say in the description. 

3. Not this module. This only for importing catalog from ebay -> PrestaShop. 

If you need to have the same QTY on all marketplace the proper solution will be used PrestaShop as the main source for your item and then connect it to ebay. This way you will use PrestaShop for process all orders (PrestaShop and ebay), saving QTY for the item, manage all your products.