Error Message at the time of paying with Paypal

roro_1

PS 1.5.5.0

Hello, I just turned on the possibility of on-line payment site in e-commerce that I manage. In proceeding with your order and clicking as the method of payment PayPal I receive the error below. Who you can explain that to me? To solvet it, I have contacted the assistance of the server that  had responded so ...

"the generic error message appears because of the use of the function curl, to obtain a specific error message and be able to understand the exact error, you must configure this function curl with this directive: curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, ' 1 ' );"

but i don't know how to proceed. That i should do? Where I have to insert this code? Wich file?

Thanks!!!

contact your hosting company and ask them to enable curl support

Already I contacted them and have answered by this:

"the generic error message appears because of the use of the function curl, to obtain a specific error message and be able to understand the exact error, you must configure this function curl with this directive: curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, ' 1 ' );"

but i don't know how to proceed. That i should do? Where I have to insert this code? Wich file?