Please Help to Resolved this problem

Hello ,

I have big problem with currency in multistore .

i have 2 shops 

Shop A : Language EN , RU --  Currency : $ - Euro - Pound - Rial , Ruble -- Default language and currency :  EN and $

Shop B : Language  AR -- Currency : Rial -- Default Language and Currency : AR and Rial

All My product which im buying with $ currency , i set rate $ = 1 , RU = 32 , Rial = 3.7

base on products price is $ , so in shop A everything works fine when im changing the rate of Ruble or Rial , price shows correct .

But in Shop B ,i have only Rial currency and i dont want to show $ in shop B and problem comes from here , Rial is common in both shop , i set price for a product 10$ , in shop A when i changed currency to Rial it will show 37 Rial

but in Shop B it will shows 10 Rials , it means the rate are not working on Shop B .

Rial rate in both shop is 3.7 

if i add $ to shop B the price in shop B become correct when i change the rate, but as i said i dont want $ show in Shop B ,in Shop B when i disable $ 

it will Disable in Shop A as well while $ is default currency for Shop A .

hope u undrestand my problem and show me the way to resolved it .

Result is i want in Shop B only shows Rial currency and i set price for products by $ and with rate of $ and Rials in Shop B showing price with Rial currency