Please, need help with two problems..

Hello!

Hope that some one can help me with my two problems.. :)

1. verry often I cant open my webshop or admin page (it did start last friday),

the screen just goes white and a text can tell that the site coulden't be opened..

What can be wrong? can it be something with my webhotel?

2. when the shop does work and we try and open a product the screen just turn white..

I have tried on many computers and browers but same thing.. my support also do get this..

I think that this also did start with the problem to open the main page (last friday)

Do anyone have any Ideas??

Can it be something with the webhotel?

site.. www.kramforsligan.com/shop

Thanks!!!

Magnus dewall

Sweden

for blank pages you must find the underlying error, which is hidden by default.

You can do this by looking at your hosting error log from your hosting control panel.  Contact you hosting provider if you do not know how to do this.

The other option is to turn on errors.  This requires ftp or file edit from hosting control panel.  Turn on errors and try to recreate your 'white' screen.  If you get the error on the screen then search using google for example 'prestashop  (my error)'  use different search variations and you might find the fix on your own.

to turn on errors http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information/

Thanks for your answer! Big thanks!

I did put it to "true" and will try it when the site can be loaded up..

for the time the computer just trying to open the webshop but nothing happends.. :(

www.kramforsligan.com/shop

Thanks

/Magnus

yes I see what you mean

if at all possible find your hosting error log for this domain.  This can usually be found from your hosting control panel.