Need help with Tax updating on new products automatically

Hi,

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/295213-how-to-change-tax-option-on-each-produtsmysql/?do=findComment&comment=1491692

I followed the instructions to the above forum and was able to solve adding tax to all the products that are already in the store.

Now, as my new products are automatically added to my site, I don't see tax showing up again.  Instead of going and redoing each time the above code each day, can I create this automatically to set it up  with tax showing on all products?

Anyone please?

Thank you Bill for replying back.  I did something like that if you check the link that I posted. 

OLD (this is what I changed to before and this was working showing the tax option default which is 56)
<option value="{$tax_rules_group.id_tax_rules_group}" {if $tax_rules_group.id_tax_rules_group == 56}selected="selected"{/if} >

NEW: (Your suggestion, I changed this to see if it did anything, but no luck)
<option value="{$tax_rules_group.id_tax_rules_group}" $tax_rules_group['id_tax_rules_group'] == 56 selected="selected">

It is showing default tax rate in the drop down menu for both the codes above, which is good thing.  But for some reason, I have to go to new products in the admin site and view each new product and save and the tax rate shows in the cart.  My products are loaded automatically through third party.  Don't know why I have to manually save each new product to have it show tax rate on my cart. 

Do I need to set the tax rate to "56" (which is the tax id) somewhere in the database, so it loads whenever a new product is automatically uploaded? 

Oh, I get you, than the problem is when you are importing your data the tax rate is not part of it. You either need to include the tax with your import or run an SQL update after every import using PHPMYADMIN or set it up as a cron job.

"UPDATE `ps_product_shop` SET `id_tax_rules_group` = '56'"

This makes as good example as any.

The instructions I gave you previously are not correct for you. That solution is for people who enter products manually.

Oh, I get you, than the problem is when you are importing your data the tax rate is not part of it. You either need to include the tax with your import or run an SQL update after every import using PHPMYADMIN or set it up as a cron job.

This makes as good example as any.

The instructions I gave you previously are not correct for you. That solution is for people who enter products manually.

Yes, I guess I have to update this each time when the products are loaded automatically.

Set it up as cron job......hmm any idea how?  Will also do some research on this.  Thank you so much for your help!