[SOLVED] Image Slider showing all images before loading

Hi,

For some reason my image slider (images) are showing all images before loading on to the page.  Each time you refresh the page or click on any product all images in the image slider shows.  It happens on both IE and Firefox.  Please someone help me with this issue.

Thank you!

Prestashop:  1.5.6.1

Edited by vekia (see edit history)

the problem is probably related to css styles :)

create somewhere in global css this:

.bx-wrapper, .bx-window, #homeslider {overflow:hidden!important;}

Thank you Vekia.  I did creat the style in global css.  Its still happening.  Don't know what is causing it.  Looks like there is a small (dot .) when we refresh too much or click on other products you can see the dot on the left side.  Maybe that is causing the problem.  Not sure.  If you can help that would be great!

Thanks again!

Thank you Vekia.  I did creat the style in global css.  Its still happening.  Don't know what is causing it.  Looks like there is a small (dot .) when we refresh too much or click on other products you can see the dot on the left side.  Maybe that is causing the problem.  Not sure.  If you can help that would be great!

Thanks again!

I will try to uninstall it and install back again.  Will let you know what happens.  Thanks!

:( Even when I reinstalled it, the sample images are showing the same stuff. Its not working either way :(

According to this http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/256941-module-prestashop-homeslider-on-top-free-modification/?p=1279739&do=findComment&comment=1279739

the attached image has 12345 inside the picture.  Mine is outside the picture.  That might be the case?  Don't know how to do it?

Edited by aiynoon (see edit history)

I will try to uninstall it and install back again.  Will let you know what happens.  Thanks!

:( Even when I reinstalled it, the sample images are showing the same stuff. Its not working either way :(

According to this http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/256941-module-prestashop-homeslider-on-top-free-modification/?p=1279739&do=findComment&comment=1279739

the attached image has 12345 inside the picture.  Mine is outside the picture.  That might be the case?  Don't know how to do it?

I managed to add the 12345 buttons inside the picture as there was a css issue which had 360px height instead of 300px.  But the error still remains.....:(

it's because of css styles and js, 

slider loads after several miliseconds, so only they proper styles are attached to it.

it's weirdym but solution is in css styles to "hide" overflow.

btw. i checked it once again and now i can't reproduce issue, its solved?

Paulito, yes its suppose to be 4 images.  You don't see any all images loading at once?   

Vekia, sorry its still unsolved.  :(

I still see the images loading all at once.  You can click on other categories to see.  There is some kind of (dot) on the left side of the image (homeslider) and its showing on firefox.  Don't know if that's what causing this.  Please if you can take a look at it and let me know what could be the issue.  It might be js, some kind of code is left open?  Not sure.

By the way, IE browser 1234 is at the bottom, maybe that might be the cause.....hehe weird, I am fighting to find the cause of this issue :P

Ok IE browser issue with 1234 is now on the images. I had to put overflow:hidden; to .bx_pager. 

But still the problem is there with loading of all images at once.

it's because of css styles and js, 

slider loads after several miliseconds, so only they proper styles are attached to it.

it's weirdym but solution is in css styles to "hide" overflow.

btw. i checked it once again and now i can't reproduce issue, its solved?

Edited by aiynoon (see edit history)

Vekia thank you sooooo much for your help!  I think the issue is solved doing all the process above :) and finally I checked on the other computer and found no problem.  Plus now you confirmed that there is no issue.  So its resovled!

Hopefully it was the issue with css at the end. 

Thank you once again for all your help! :)

i can't reproduce issue both on chrome and firefox.

can you try clear browser cache and then refresh page again?