Hi, i have added an employee to my prestashop (version 1.3) but inadvertently changed the settings for the admin account and now i've lost all the available settings, I looked in the PHPmyAdmin but i can't seem to see where to change it back to the original settings, as the administrator settings are still there, if someone can point me in the right direction as to how to change the account back to the admin setting that would be appreciated.

Thanks robin

Hi, i have added an employee to my prestashop (version 1.3) but inadvertently changed the settings for the admin account and now i've lost all the available settings, I looked in the PHPmyAdmin but i can't seem to see where to change it back to the original settings, as the administrator settings are still there, if someone can point me in the right direction as to how to change the account back to the admin setting that would be appreciated.

Thanks robin

You should be able to do this by going to phpMyAdmin and in your PS database find the table _employee. Set the column id_profile to '1' on the desired account.

That should solve your problem.

Marty Shue

Edited by Carolina Custom Designs (see edit history)

thanks marty, if it is the 'ID profile' on the employee page, showing all the accounts, it is already set to 1, i set it to 2 thinking maybe that was the original setting (admin) but that didn't work, i know the original settings are there, maybe i was changing the wrong settings?

Edited by earpieceonline (see edit history)