Multistore image problem

I have a multistore setup.

When I configure a product, I can customize the product description and price for each store. I also want each individual store to show different images. This is also possible. The only thing that is not working is the default "cover image". E.g I want image A to be the cover image in store A and image B the cover image for store B but although everything is looking fine in the back office, the picture in the product list is still the one i stored as last, e.g when I last saved picture B for store B then this image also is now the cover image for store A.

Any ideas?

I tested this and worked for me switching shop in the Multistore Configuatioin drop down at the top of the screen

back office-->catalog-->products-->edit a product

set shop context (choose shop)

set that shops cover

save

set shop context (other shop)

set that shops cover

save

please note: I could not actually test the front office in this test because I am running on localhost...but the settings  carried over when I changed from shop to shop.

Hope this helps a little.

Hi,

Thanks for looking into this. 

Did everything, cleared cache, deleted history and cookies but I still only see the last cover picture. Only front page sliders are displaying correct product pictures but when you open product list, the cover pictures are not correct.

if you don't mind, private message me back office credentials, including back office link...

tell me also which product id you are working with...

I'd like to verify this...

I'm no expert on this...but I have attempted on several occasions to create hack for cover by language...and this is more interesting than most posts for me anyway...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

Any news about this issue? I have the same problem.

We have a multistore site with Ps 1.6.0.14

- Both sites share product list. When you try to insert one image in a product and other image for the other site and same product page, both images are shown. The result is that you have two product images in both sites with rollover effect instead of only one.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best regards