[SOLVED] Changing/Adding Links to Top Horizontal Menu and Footer

Hello,

I am using prestashop 1.5.6.1 with a theme that I bought from PrestaShop directly - PRS040097.

I found the Top Horizontal Menu module and I saw that there was blocks that you can add to menu however I want to add different from what they have listed.  I want to add Contact Us, My Account, About Us, and Specials.  I don't know how to add these blocks to the menu.

On the footer, there are columns of different links but I want to change them and erase some.  I don't know how to do that.

I'm familiar with html but I can't seem to figure out where to go to fix these issues or how to fix it.

I put the domain under maintenance mode because I didn't want people to think its open however if you need me to change it so you can see it.  It looks exactly like the demo for theme.  

All I want to do is open this store for the holidays and I keep running into problems.  I'm beyond frustrated.

Rachel

go to modules > search for top horizontal menu and click on configure button

EJmupfF.png

1) from left hand side box select CMS pages

2) click on "ADD" button

3) on the right hand side block you will see selected pages

4) click on "save" button

I know about that but there are pages that aren't on the left side such as contact us, my account, and specials.  How do I add them to the list so I can add it?

Also, what about changing the links in the footer?  I'm talking about including the ones I want to add in the horizontal menu.    

The very bottom has links that I would like to edit as well.

My domain is www.hobbysupermall.com.  

If you don't see the horizontal menu, that's because tech support is working on moving it down so my logo appears.  Come again if it isn't available.

I know about that but there are pages that aren't on the left side such as contact us, my account, and specials.  How do I add them to the list so I can add it?

sorry for misunderstanding. but i know solution ;)

below the block is the option to add own links:

10zR9HW.png

add there own link (use correct urls to pages you want) and then you will be able to select it, like i show below:

uV0UC2g.png