[SOLVED] Categories not displayed, urgent help :(

Hello

I have this problem, when i add product then go to Associations i only see Home categorie even though on categories tab, all categories and subcategories are shown, also when i try to add picture there is no Browse selector.

What i tryed:

Replacing admin folder with fresh PS one - dont work

I was trying to delete test orders with "deleteorder" in link, maybe this coused database problem?

I was chaning controller (with overrides) to add additional contact fields to contact form.

Of 3rd party modules i only have newsletter sender by Eolia

I have attached images for better explanation, also presta cache is disabled and deleted, problem still persists.

Please help me as i need to make this shop work tomorrow, if you need i can provide access to admin and ftp.

post-468639-0-30736800-1386599896_thumb.png

post-468639-0-81733800-1386599902_thumb.png

post-468639-0-82853100-1386599908_thumb.png

Hello everyone,

Just came back to tell you that problem is fixed, i believe that it was the Newsletter addon by Eolia that installed some 3rd party js files, and in the process renamed my /js/tiny_mce/ folder to /js/tiny_mce_old/ wich resulted in some JS related problems like loosing "browse" to upload picture and seeing the categories as it is js based.

stottycabanas Thank you for you help, i also hope that my experience will help someone.

Best Regards,

Magix

Edited by magix01 (see edit history)