just strugling all around- pls help me

Firstly- my images are displayed as "?"

I found this solution

actually I just found a solution on Issue Tracker (http://forge.prestas...owse/PSCFV-8973). If you have the same issue try changing line 108 of blockviewed.php from
LEFT JOIN
'.DB_PREFIX.'image i ON (i.id_product = p.id_product)'.to
LEFT JOIN '.DB_PREFIX.'image i ON (i.id_product = p.id_product AND i.cover = 1)'.

that’s all fine and good, but i can't find that file to fix the code..... tried searching for it in the file manager with no lick...where should i be looking for this?

2. TAGs on the homepage come up in all different fronts and styles.

3. if anyone can point me to a step by step guide that’s better than the one on the prestashop website on how to get the default theme up and running as your website that would be great...

I'm doing fine with getting all the categories and products in...but getting the front of house set up and changing the contact info and the info displayed there I’m still at a loss

and last thing..... how do i set up a shopping cart that allows you to select multiple options for an item, size, colour, patter...etc

thanks heaps.... I signed up with ipage as said they had 24/7 support to only later discover that they don’t help you once you install prestashop :( and as you can tell i'm no good at this :(

cheers

Cec