Integration of Webstite with other market place

Tanu

Hello

I built my own website and I am not a technical person. Whtever little I know I have learnt from net. I am selling my products through some website which is like Ebay and it is Getit Bazaar. So I purchased their promotion package and would sell my products thru them.

My problem is that they have asked my technical team to integrate my website with their website. But I have no technical team I am doing everything on my own. So this is what they have asked me to do but I don't know how to do it and they have also not helped regarding this.

If I get this thing done from a technical person he is asking a lot of money which I cannot afford it right now. So looking desperately for help form some body who can gude me how to do this.

Here is what they have written to me:-

As per call,  Pls ask your tech team to start the Integration. 

We will open your site under an iframe on Fashion and Weddings  along with other Communities.

Folkvilla  Tech team need to follow the below mentioned process:

First ur tech team need to find the parent of refer. Since we are calling your site in iframe & so the parent referer is http://fashion.getit.in/ . FolkVilla tech Team can find parent either using javascript or using request, we will pass this parameter "www.example.com?ccode=getit" or something like www.folkvilla.com?affiliateid=xyz, where affiliateid=xyz refers to getit

The above will help your Tech to find the parent & then you need to hit a URL similar to the mentioned, as soon as an order is placed I.e. As user is over with the Payment and lands on Thank you where shows the order Id.

http://fashion.getit.in/paymentinfo?Orderid=AWY5Z&amount=559&ref_id=4

In the same URL, your Tech Team needs to pass the following 3 Values: which will saved in our admin for tracking purpose.

1.            Order ID

2.            Amount.

3.            Date of order

For any queries feel free to revert on mail or we can have a Con-Call Arranged with Tech Team.

What is parent referer where is it located and where can I find it?????

Hope somebody knows about it and can help me.