Job Offer: Need Prestashop Expert

Kay Lian

We are working to finalise a website using Prestashop 1.5.5.0 and during UAT we found some bugs and issue need to be resolved. One major issue which we think is cache related as we need to refresh the browser for every changes we made. Have tried smarty cache on/off solution but no result. So we need a Prestashop Expert to fix all those issues so we can launch out website asap.

Please PM your rates too. Thanks.

When you say refresh, what do you mean? More than likely that issue is cause because your htaccess is set to cache information. 

I mean changes made in back office is not reflected unless I refresh my browser. For example I edit my product description and save it, then go edit the same product again but the changes is not reflected and still show the old description. I have to refresh my browser then the changes I made earlier on will reflect. 

Try it again, but turn your shop to force compile and turn the cache off. Then go to the page. 

Weird, after I done that, same thing changes doesn't reflect. But this time even I refresh browser the changes still the same. Then after I try clicking on other product and going back the same product, the changes appear. While doing all that I experience a short period of downtime showing "connection to the server was reset". I can't login to back office or front office (main website). After few minutes it is ok.

Edited by Kay Lian (see edit history)

Honestly if I were you I would find a hosting company on the island. It will end up being higher that way, but the connection coming from mainland europe into Singapore is not that great and gets overloaded a lot.