Prestashop PRoblem

Hello everyone. I'm new to whole programming the websites and i have some problems:). I've wanted to install the theme but it crashed my website so i deleted it but then default theme appearedbroken as well. I did re-install prestashop to my website but nothing happed See some pictures of a problem. Does anyone know how to fix it?Everything going in order but for the whole page not like in block it was made in default. post-734689-0-42837600-1386167588_thumb.png

Edited by gentorys (see edit history)

well, it looks like non-default theme so i suppose that you posted screenshot for non-defualt theme you mentioned, am I right?

it looks like there is no "grid" object.

what to do? make sure that grid_prestashop.css object is attached to the page source.

also, is there any chance to get page url? it will be helpful in this case

oh thanks, realized that the default theme was exchanged by the "broken" one. Ive putted the original one and now it fixed. Btw i have another question how to delete the block(or what?0 on the bottom of the default theme where it says  free shipping monexy exchange  and etc. 

can look it up there katmaxstyle.com/index.php ( if it will work, as it says domain locked til monday:)