Additional shipping cost (per quantity) not working

I have attached an image of the settings I'm talking about. I have a few items in my shop that are quite large and I prefer not using by weight and size so my shipping is just calculated flat rate based on zip codes. However for said items i'd like an additional charge without including the shipping in the price. The option in the shipping settings for said items does not reflect on checkout. 

How can I fix this?

post-706080-0-16431800-1386166182_thumb.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PrestaShop v1.5.6.2

Same problem here too.

Problem #1

Try to add additional shipping cost to the product(s) under the Catalog>Products>Edit function and no additional shipping cost is added to each products at checkout.

Problem #2

Try to add additional shipping cost a Products(s) Category as a whole under the Module>UPS Carier setup and again....no additional shipping cost add to the shopping cart!  Even worse the shopping cart says "FREE SHIPPING!" verbatim instead...NOT cool!

I am also having the same problem ad Lone Ranger... Adding Additional shipping costs under the Product/Shipping tab or under the FEDEX Module Category or Product Rule for additional cost results in additional shipping costs added in the shopping cart.  PLEASE HELP!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...