Not able to use <br> at 1.5

Ofcourse you can use <br/> tag while adding the product description but it is upto the theme developer either to use with the tag or just strip them. Please check your theme files it is usually in product-list.tpl.

okey, and how can I see that in the code? ( I have the product-list.tpl in front of me)

<p class="product_desc"><a href="{$product.link|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" title="{$product.description_short|strip_tags:'UTF-8'|truncate:360:'...'}" >{$product.description_short|strip_tags:'UTF-8'|truncate:360:'...'}</a></p>

Line 45. As you can see it has strip_tags. So all tags like <br/> are stripped. If you remove that strip_tags. It should work.

be careful of what you ask for.  The short description is generally stripped of 'html' as it's generally used as the description for your product by search engines.  I am pretty darn sure that is why it's stripped, much like category descriptions.

I agree with El Patron. I don't advice you to remove strip_tags because in addition to reason mentioned above it could lead to improper HTML tags as the short description is truncated after 360 chars and if there are open tags they could just break the whole page design.

be careful of what you ask for.  The short description is generally stripped of 'html' as it's generally used as the description for your product by search engines.  I am pretty darn sure that is why it's stripped, much like category descriptions.

okey? so how can I then make it look nice on the product description? If I want to have it look like this?

- High performance and water resistant, against sweat & tears.

- Silky and soft, never cakey or powdery

- Fairest foundation allows buildable cover