[resolved] 500 error on Forgot Your Password link

ok this is what I get - any pointers on how to fix it?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/home/content/83/7897183/html/themes/theme593/password.tpl" on line 52 "<a class="button fr" href="{$link->getPageLink('authentication', true)}" title="[spam-filter]l s='Return to Login'}" rel="nofollow">{l s='Back to Login'}</a>" - Unexpected """, expected one of: "}" , " " , ATTR' in /home/content/83/7897183/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:667 Stack trace: #0 /home/content/83/7897183/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3144): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error() #1 /home/content/83/7897183/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3209): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(78, '"') #2 /home/content/83/7897183/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(105): Smarty_Internal in /home/content/83/7897183/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 667

Thanks but I already tried that and it made no difference.

there appears to be an issue with themes/theme593/password.tpl

this is not the default password.tpl...can you  review the file to see if it's complete, i.e. make it through ftping to your remote site..? 

smarty is trying to compile it, so it's not a bad cached copy....

you could back up themes/theme593/password.tpl

and try using the one found in default theme...just something to do