MultiShop SiteMap no 1_index_sitemap_xml created and ...

Google Sitemap 2.3.2

PrestaShop 1.5.3.1 (no overrides etc, very clean)

Helped a customer move to a multistore by country  with ccTLD's.  Same group sharing 'everything'.  PrestaShop has done exactly what the customer had hoped. 

However when they build the sitemap while it completes stating it created the 1_index_sitemap_xml (index to by english/shop sitemaps.)  It in fact does not.  It does however build the by language by shop (shopid)_(lang)_0_sitemap.xml properly.

I created an empty 1_index_sitemap_xml file with correct permissions (even tried 777) to see if that would help it along, nope.  But the module did write to this file based on the file time.

When I try to uninstall I get error, see below.  I backed it up and then deleted module via ftp.  Reinstalled from addon's (again 2.3.2).  Re-installed with 'all shops' contest, made no difference and this module will not uninstall, again with same error below.

Maybe someone has a better search for this issue than I do, possibly on github.  If so please let me know.  Thanks

Fred

uninstall error

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module Module:
Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class ShopOverride_remove does not exist' in /home/custshop/public_html/classes/module/Module.php:1950 Stack trace: #0 /home/custshop/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(1950): ReflectionClass->__construct('ShopOverride_re...') #1 /home/custshop/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(1866): ModuleCore->removeOverride('Shop') #2 /home/custshop/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(491): ModuleCore->uninstallOverrides() #3 /home/custshop/public_html/modules/gsitemap/gsitemap.php(98): ModuleCore->uninstall() #4 /home/custshop/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(597): Gsitemap->uninstall() #5 /home/custshop/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(717): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback() #6 /home/custshop/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(158): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcess() #7 /home/custshop/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(348): ControllerCore->run() #8 /home/custshop/public_html/