Cannot update product prices

I'm trying to add new products or update prices on existing ones, but cannot open the prices-tab at all and if I  click it, I cannot open any other tabs either.

If I don't click the price-tab, but jump on to SEO and associations, I can generate the friendly-URl from product name, add the product to categories and get the green message "update succesful" BUT

when I go to update other tabs (images, warehouse etc) after that and save my changes there, I keep getting these error messages:

1 error: "This friendly URL field is required at least in English (English)"

or

2 errors:

1. Products must be in at least one category.
  2. This product must be in the default category.

When I go back to SEO and associations, the link is there and categories are marked.

I now have the errors enabled as instructed by Vekia, but no notices can be seen in back office but I do get the following in front office:

Notice: Undefined index: HOOK_HOME in /home/godlyp5/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/77/c6/a8/77c6a87c2fece1ea45382792118e5af5a197166f.file.header.tpl.php on line 177

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/godlyp5/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/77/c6/a8/77c6a87c2fece1ea45382792118e5af5a197166f.file.header.tpl.php on line 177

What is going on here and what should I do? Can anyone help?

I am not a programmer so simple step-by-step instructions for dummies would be greatly appreciated!

• 1 month later...