[solved ssl config issue][PS 1.5.5.0] User can't register

Eyce

Hello everyone !

Firstly, I apologize for any english mistakes i make, as it isn't my native language. Thank you.

I installed lately a Prestashop 1.5 shop at the following URL :

I use the **** theme, that I customized afterwards.

My issue is the following :

Users can't connect or register via the frontend, in order to complete their order.

What happens is that, when an user ends the process of account creation with the AJAX form, the website redirects him to the authentication page. Same thing when an user tries to log in.

There is no errors displayed that I could use as a feedback to help resolving this issue.

I've tried many solutions, such as (of course) changing my browser, deleting the browser cookies, or disabling the cache directly from the website backend.

I'm out of options.

What could I do to solve my problem ?

Of course, I am at your disposal if you need any further information.

Sincerely,

Eyce

Edited by Eyce (see edit history)

I'm bumping this thread, as I haven't found any solutions yet.

Yet, I have done further research and found this :

- Disabling both caches for the site doesn't work

- Accessing the site from a new computer or via private navigation doesn't work

- Using a different browser doesn't work

- I have reseted the theme I use to default, which doesn't work either. Therefore, none of the changes I've made to the .css and .tpl files are the reason the authentication process doesn't work.

Thank you for any piece of information you could provide me, as I'm quite lost there ...

I have the following :

Shop domain : lafabrique-e-liza.fr

SSL domain : https://www.lafabrique-e-liza.fr

I have installed a SSL certificate, in order to secure my customers in their purchases. Can it be a problem linked with the authentication issue I have ?

Edit :

Still looking for any errors, I've noticed that in the "Preferences > SEO & URLs" backoffice page, "URL config", I disabled several things such as "Friendly URL" (I can't translate all those fields in english properly, sorry).

Anyway, None of those modifications seemed to work, I therefore changed all those back to default (before any modification I had made to debug).

Edited by Eyce (see edit history)

I've just tried this, my site still runs fine, but the issue with the authentication process is still there, both in "normal" navigation and private navigation (I'm using Chrome).

By the way, thank you so much El Patron for your help, being pretty new to Prestashop, your help is much appreciated.

Yes.

I already had issues with that by the way, and my host (OVH) support helped me generate clean .htaccess files for the SSL to work properly.

If you need any piece of information, I'll be glad to give them to you. And once again, thanks very much for your help.