Home button with Internet Explorer

Hello,

I have a very strange issue. When I press home button or on logo (which redirects to home page) my page crashes: 

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

On server site I see this error:

[Thu Nov 21 09:49:51 2013] [error] [client x.x.x.x] (104)Connection reset by peer: FastCGI: comm with server "/usr/local/fastcgi/cgi-bin/php-cgi" aborted: read failed, referer: http://www.bravobatai.lt/index.php?id_category=12&controller=category

[Thu Nov 21 09:49:51 2013] [error] [client x.x.x.x] FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server "/usr/local/fastcgi/cgi-bin/php-cgi", referer: http://www.bravobatai.lt/index.php?id_category=12&controller=category

The strange think is that this issue appears only on MS Internet Explorer. With Chrome, Firefox no problems at all.

I tried to turn on a logging, but won't help. When I turn on the logging, my page switches to some kind mobile version and this issue disappears. 

I had problems (MS Internet Explorer) with few modules, like manufacturer, search, but after CCC (Combine, Compress and Cache) reconfiguration these problems gone. And only one issue left with home button.

I am using Prestashop 1.5.6 and Leo Shoe theme.

My website www.bravobatai.lt

Thanks in advance for your answer. You are my last chance to solve this issue.

Regards,

Thomas

• 2 weeks later...