[SOLVED] Custom website integration - product listing display within a div?

Hello everybody, i'm trying to customize Prestashop so that it looks exactly like my website :
So that you can't see the transition between the STATIC website and the dynamic part - which is a subpage,prestashop powered -. I hope i made myself clear.

The problems is that i edited both header.tpl and footer.tpl, basically adding the HTML code of my current website, and now the prestashop theme looks exactly like the website.

The problem is when i try to list products, i can't manage to list the products WITHIN my current design: the products list appear randomly, somewhere in the middle of my page.

Basically i'm trying to get Prestashop to contain the products listing/products info/etc within a fixed div/area inside my current design. Is this possible?

Thank you for reading!

Update:
Sorry, managed to make it work , i kept deleting the "

" from the template, so there was the problem.

To be more specific:

1. I have updated header.tpl / footer.tpl to make the theme look exactly like my website.
2. When i call the product listing using manufacturer.php (manufacturer.php?id_manufacturer=1 for example) , the product listing follows no pattern and it displays the products somewhere in the middle of the page, messing everything up.
3. How could i control WHERE within the design would i want the script to display the products listing?

Thanks.