help having problems opening pages in my site

I recently submitted the sitemap to google and i am having problems opening pages all the time on my site.

hello

please turn on error reporting.

it is necessary in this case

then instead of blank page you will see full error code (what and where doesn't work)

hi im getting error like this "
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file /home/content/01/11792301/html/cache/smarty/cache/blocktopmenu/0/product/1/1/2/0/0/0/0/15/04/31/d0/wrt528b41191a6b71.26034186' in /home/content/01/11792301/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php:44 Stack trace: #0 /home/content/01/11792301/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(102): Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('/home/content/0...', '<?php /*%%Smart...', Object(Smarty)) #1 /home/content/01/11792301/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_cacheresource.php(367): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->writeCachedContent(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), '<?php /*%%Smart...') #2 /home/content/01/11792301/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(230): Smarty_Template_Cached->write(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), '<?php /*%%Smart...') #3 /home/content/01/11792301/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(259): Smarty_Internal_Template->writeCachedConten in /home/content/01/11792301/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 44"

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file /home/content/01/11792301/html/cache/smarty/cache/blocktopmenu/0/product/1/1/2/0/0/0/0/9/04/31/d0/wrt528b41630f85c0.11727699' in /home/content/01/11792301/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php:44 Stack trace: #0 /home/content/01/11792301/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(102): Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('/home/content/0...', '<?php /*%%Smart...', Object(Smarty)) #1 /home/content/01/11792301/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_cacheresource.php(367): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->writeCachedContent(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), '<?php /*%%Smart...') #2 /home/content/01/11792301/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(230): Smarty_Template_Cached->write(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), '<?php /*%%Smart...') #3 /home/content/01/11792301/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(259): Smarty_Internal_Template->writeCachedContent in /home/content/01/11792301/html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 44

hello

if I were you, i will try to clear smarty cache (adv. parameters > performance tab in back office)

you can also try to open block top menu module configuration page, then hit save (you don't have to change anything) - module cache .tpl code will be updated

• Like 1

I had the same problem, i cleared the smarty cache. My question is why is this going wrong? Is this a problem that will return. What can i do to overcome this problem?

what problem you've got? the same as this:

atal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file /home/content/01/11792301/html/cache/smarty/cache/blocktopmenu/0/product/1/1/2/0/0/0/0/9/04/31/d0/wrt528b41630f85c0.11727699' 

? if so, try to reconfigure blocktopmenu, just open it (configuration page) and hit save, block top menu cache files should be regenerated then

• Like 1

what problem you've got? the same as this:

? if so, try to reconfigure blocktopmenu, just open it (configuration page) and hit save, block top menu cache files should be regenerated then

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/spelmaterialen.nl/public_html/override/controllers/admin/AdminOrdersController.php on line 97

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/spelmaterialen.nl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php on line 180

Now this is the error I get. I probably had another error but i didn't copy the error. So i can find it anymore....

everything is because of this:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/spelmaterialen.nl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php on line 180

you haven't got enought server resources to recompile theme.

What does it mean? it mean that you have to increase maximum execution script (php) time in php.ini file

http://php.net/manual/en/function.set-time-limit.php