[SOLVED] All products disappeared! Kinda.

So, my shop has been working fine for a long time, until today when all products disappeared from list view, also ghe "featured" section on the front is now empty. Version is 1.5.4.0. I haven't any modifications recently so basically it just stopped working. I see products if I click a link and they are also visible in the backoffice so they aren't completely gone.... But, what could cause this?

Edited by Elecco (see edit history)

It seems that the whole server is having problems since I cannot log into my account to make changes.

Server gives errors regarding SQLState.

My server provider did maintenance on 14th day (5 days ago), I remember reading that notice which I received long ago and now after searching my email it that email message popped up.

It is probably wise to disable my shop and wait if things get sorted on the server ? I haven't upgraded Prestashop to latest version because I have feared that it will break the COD module I bought.

Problem solved.

My server provider had done some extra maintenance (maybe just an hour or two before I noticed the problem) during which this error state appeared, this morning they had replied that they are aware it and fixing is in process.

Now everything works.

• Like 1