News Letter Block has broken - help!

This is my site here: http://www.thefunkyorchard.com/

The news letter sign up block is in the left column.

Previously it has worked without a problem. However, I became aware earlier this week that it is no longer sending me emails to tell me when someone has signed up for the news letter.

Three people (at least) signed up for the newsletter this week. All three received confirmation that they had signed up for it. However I've not received notification of the sign ups, and I can't find anywhere in Prestashop to view people signed up to the news letter.

I don't know how to find out why it has stopped working, let alone how to fix it. I had just sent out a newsletter (with a voucher code in it) when I discovered that new sign ups weren't working, so I need to get it fixed asap, because I know people are trying to sign up, and because they're receiving notification that it's worked, they can't know that they need to sign up again after I've fixed it.

Thanks in advance,

Nim

I have an issue with it too; but mine does not store that user email nor send out any notifications. Someone suggested checking the newsletter module. Perhaps worth a re-install? 

Where is it supposed to store people's email addresses?

I believe I've already uninstalled, and reinstalled it. It isn't a module that I added - it was one that I just had to enable to use it, so all I've done is disable it, and re-enable it - I'm not sure how to do much more with it than that :\

Thank you for your reply :)