Remove module AutoUpgrade

Hello everyone.

How could eliminate Autoupgrade module 1 click upgrade?

I tried to give delete and also I deleted folder /modules/AutoUpgrade but when I get modules soda again.

Use the 1.5.6 version.

Thank you very much and sorry for my English.

If this module is removed or deleted directly from the folder, to cool the modules section but would have to disappear again and appears to be uninstalled.

Would need to remove it from the list of modules and definitely not reappear.

Is the module of prestashop upgrade from version is not any advertising module but acts like.

Thank you very much.

If this module is removed or deleted directly from the folder, to cool the modules section but would have to disappear again and appears to be uninstalled.
Would need to remove it from the list of modules and definitely not reappear.
Is the module of prestashop upgrade from version is not any advertising module but acts like.
Thank you very much.

The module appears to install it from "addons" ¿You want to delete this option only for the module "AutoUpgrade" or for any module.?

Sorry for my English.

The truth is that only needed to eliminate autoUpgrade.
But also I would also like to know how to do to remove any module since I tried by all means also removing payment modules prestashop and I've only managed to hide the buttons.

I leave the information in the following post:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/289081-eliminar-modulos-de-pago-productos-recomendados-y-sus-actualizaciones/

thank you very much Nadie.

hello

if you remove this module, it appears on list as a installed module?

or just like an advertise of free module? i suppose that it appears like an advert only. and this is normal

How I can disable connections to the server and not download prestashop modules again and not reinsert the modules section?
Once removed do not reappear.
Working with version 1.5.6.1.
Thank you very much.