Mobile theme not showing correctly?

I've just been doing some regulatory checks of my website functionality and it seems my mobile theme is not displaying correctly?

I have not changed anything to do with it to my knowledge, it should all be prestashop default with the nice big buttons etc.

The prices of some of my stock is not showing up either? Any ideas?

Oh dear.

Thanks. 

I've just been doing some regulatory checks of my website functionality and it seems my mobile theme is not displaying correctly?

I have not changed anything to do with it to my knowledge, it should all be prestashop default with the nice big buttons etc.

The prices of some of my stock is not showing up either? Any ideas?

Oh dear.

Thanks. 

can you please share url to your website?

So sorry for late reply, I was extremely busy yesterday.

That's done the trick! Although are those parameters enabled by default? Do we know why it could have changed when I don't remember doing anything out of the ordinary that would cause it to mess up like that?

Could it have anything to do with changing servers which I have done recently.

And also, I've just noticed, the theme is now displaying correctly, but it still isn't showing any prices. It says availability is no longer in stock with those attributes but is available with others. It says this for the other combinations however so something is going a little wrong here. I have set quantity of combinations for all products in the back office.

Many thanks for your help Vekia! 

Edited by jamieianosborne (see edit history)