HELP Accidentally deleted EURO

keku00

Please help!!!!

I have a multishop setup and I tried to set a default currency (SEK) to one store in the Currencies menu. I selected the relevant store in te multistore list and set SEK as the default currency to this store but it turns out that now I have all the stores in SEK and there is no EURO option in the currencies list at all. Please help me, how can I restore euro currency. Please!

if you acidentally deleted EURO from currencies list you can easily import it under localization > localization tab

you can import for example European Union (with EUR currency)country localization pack (check only "currencies" on localization setttings list)

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I tried that, it does not work. Also I tried this http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/92565-rezolved-i-accidentally-deleted-the-euro-curency-in-the-bo-please-help-me/. This deleted other currencies that I had added leaving only the default currencies which should be EUR, Dollar, Pound but the list I have in the BO starts from number 2, so only 2. Dollar and 3. Pound are visible and configurable. It seems that I have not deleted euro but somehow hided it for good. In SQL under currencies I can see the complete default list: 1. Eur, 2. Dollar, 3. Pound but in BO the list starts with Dollar.

Many thanks for helping me!