[SOLVED]Choosing default delivery option. Small issue I guess...

Hi presta ppl,

I have one funny issue, its quite small one actually but I'm searching for this option for over an hour now and I cant seem to find it.

When customers place order on my website, they have 3 options for delivery. 2 of them are practically the same and that's to pick up their order in my retail store and since I have 2 of them one option is related to first one and other one to 2nd.

Third and most used option is delivery using courier service. There is no option to choose which one because we only offer one provider for now...

How to make this third option to be chosen by default so when ever somebody is making an order this option is checked by default and only if somebody want to pick it up personally in one of my retails stores he/she can do that by choosing that 1. and 2. options?

So courier service should be default option chosen when somebody is checking out.

Ty in advance.
Dean

Edited by Dolke (see edit history)

Prestashop has the default habit to sort your transporters by cost - cheapest first. This is not very functional when you have an option to pick up in store.

You can change the order in the transport costs menu. See attached picture. It is in Dutch but I assume you will understand the context.

Sorry I was watching something else I guess.

Yes I have drop down menu and I have setup it correctly. 

I guess I would need to make test order to find out if it is working ok.

Thank you for the support.

I will post the results.