Arduino markt

petert

I think your site homepage could do with much more visual impact. The left column is virtually empty, and the middle part is text which would be better on a CMS page such as About Us. It's based on the default theme with little or no style changes.

I would remove from the text the part about the 'high' delivery costs - customers won't want to hear about your problems! You can always adjust the balance between the product price and the delivery cost if it's a big concern.

I admit the nature of the products means that sexy lifestyle images are not very likely, but even so, it would be good to include product images or maybe images showing practical applications of Arduino, in a slider or not according to your wish.

You should also consider using the Featured Products capability and more prominent social medial links would be recommended.

Hope that helps, Dave

Hello

Initially, my first thought was that there were no products or pictures on the home page, in fact I had no idea what the site was for until I clicked on the small graphics to the right!

The right seems to be full of info which drags along down the side, yet the rest of the homepage looks bare. Can you even it out a little for balance?

Searching through your products they are well categorised, but I noticed your product photos look a little messy. Some have white backgrounds or no backgrounds, some are seemingly photographed on a table or on wood. It would be nice to see these all the same and keep it tidy.

Also, for the DIY category there were some missing product photos.

I hope this helped, thanks!

Jack

• Like 1

Hello

Initially, my first thought was that there were no products or pictures on the home page, in fact I had no idea what the site was for until I clicked on the small graphics to the right!

The right seems to be full of info which drags along down the side, yet the rest of the homepage looks bare. Can you even it out a little for balance?

Searching through your products they are well categorised, but I noticed your product photos look a little messy. Some have white backgrounds or no backgrounds, some are seemingly photographed on a table or on wood. It would be nice to see these all the same and keep it tidy.

Also, for the DIY category there were some missing product photos.

I hope this helped, thanks!

Jack

Thanks Jack, very helpfull.

The setup for the shop is to be for Dutch people only. I tried to put Prestashop in Dutch language mode only, but since Prestashop is such crappy software you saw the English site wich is not filled with texts and such.

Thank you for your effort, I will certainly do something with your remarks.