help on layout & payment logo

to all the experts -

q1)just want to find out how to delete some of the logo e.g. to delete only the visa.jpg. which file to edit ?

q2)which file is main file that I need to edit to change the layout of the shop.

thank you in advance !!

a1) Go to /yourPrestashopDirectory/modules/blockpaymentlogo/blockpaymentlogo.tpl and remove any "a2) There is no main file. They are all small modular files that come together perfectly to create what you see. You can edit the header in /yourPrestashopDirectory/themes/yourThemeName/header.tpl . If you give me more information on what you want, I can point you in the right direction.

--Kevin

Yes. /prestashopDir/themes/themeName/css/global.css should contain everything you are looking for. Download FireFox and get an extension called "FireBug". Once installed, you can click 'inspect' then mouse over an object. It will show you detailed information on the object, and let you change the CSS in real time to get a feel for what you want.

Yes. /prestashopDir/themes/themeName/css/global.css should contain everything you are looking for. Download FireFox and get an extension called "FireBug". Once installed, you can click 'inspect' then mouse over an object. It will show you detailed information on the object, and let you change the CSS in real time to get a feel for what you want.

Hey Ox40,
Great, this Firebug is what i am looking for, didnt know exist something like this :)
Could i have q. on you please?
Need change color of text whitch is defined by css style, i mean lots of diferent texts are defined by one style (color), but i need change just some of them. Sometimes i can get through, but sometimes not at all.
Concrete text: info about a carrier in step 4. were customer should choose delivery method.
Thanks a lot for any help
Frantisek

I found a solution by modifying global.css, just by added "color:#xxxxx;" in line 302, exactly here:
}
td, th { padding: 0.4em 0.5em; }
th { white-space:nowrap; }
tr.item td, tr.item th {
background-color: #F2EDC4;
color: #374853;

Hope i not do wrong way, but if you have any tips would be nice, i am a bit lost about your last post.
Thanks very much
Frantisek

omg ! i discover something with my best seller module

in IE there is picture missing in the module but when i use firefox there is no error .
ALL TEMP & history was clear to retest but it still happen !! anyone can tell me why ??

thank

31_YZaTXznP0bNyn9jiB1ga_t