[SOLVED] Problem on Product Page - Not showing correctly

roura

Hi

We have an odd problem and I'm sure it is easily fixed.

On our website at www.weddingswarehouse.co.uk if you select a product and go to the main product page the product is appearing in the wrong place - it is below the left column instead of next to it. 

All other pages work fine - but we cannot get the product page to display where it should be.

Please help...

Nathan

Hi Vekia

Thanks!

This is strange - when I view the page source i can see this:

<!-- Center -->
                                    <div id="center_column" class=" grid_18">

But when I go to edit the header.tpl I can not find it. Instead I can see this:

<!-- Center -->
                {if $page_name == 'index'}
                    <div id="center_column" class="{if isset($settings)} {if $page_name == 'index'}{$settings->center_class_home} {else}{$settings->center_class}{/if} {else} grid_24 omega alpha{/if}">
                {else}
                    <div id="center_column" class="{if isset($settings)} {$settings->center_class}{else} grid_20 omega{/if}">
                {/if}
        {/if}

I guess i am doing something wrong?

Nathan

here it is:

<div id="center_column" class="{if isset($settings)} {if $page_name == 'index'}{$settings->center_class_home} {else}{$settings->center_class}{/if} {else} grid_24 omega alpha{/if}">

probably this varialble: {$settings->center_class}

for the first you must check what you've got in this variable.

please use this code:

<div id="center_column" class="{if isset($settings)} {if $page_name == 'index'}{$settings->center_class_home} {else}{$settings->center_class}{/if} {else} grid_24 omega alpha{/if}">{$settings->center_class}

then in center column you will see number, probably 18, but to be sure, you have to use code above.

as i said before this is not fix, this is first step, i just wanted to be sure that this is grid_18. 

conclusion: yes this is what we are looking for.

now use this code:

<div id="center_column" class="{if isset($settings)} {if $page_name == 'index'}{$settings->center_class_home} {else}{$settings->center_class} omega alpha{/if} {else} grid_24 omega alpha{/if}">

will help, definitely.

Thank you. It worked  :)

This is good as I have 3 more Prestashop sites going live with the same problem, I'm not sure why it 'suddenly' stopped working - do you think it is a fault in the theme?

I can see one more problem with it - shall I send a new request?

The problem is some of the "products in the same category" images are showing too big. 

Here is an example:

"http://www.weddingswarehouse.co.uk/ball-candles/1327-80mm-metallic-silver-ball-candle.html

But here it is fine:

http://www.weddingswarehouse.co.uk/dinner-taper-candles/1331-ivory-rustic-dinner-candles-180x20-mm-pack-20.html

I have tried regenerating images but it doesn't fix it.

Anyway thank you for your help - the formatting was really annoying me! :blink:

Hi 

I think another problem has been generated.

The top horizontal menu does not work on the product pages - it works on home page and all other pages but nothing on the horizontal menu works on product pages.

I have reset/reinstalled the menu.

you're welcome :)

i marked this topic as solved

but if you will need any additional assistance related to this case - please continue discussion :)

if you need another help, just create new topics, i can assure you that i will definitely try to help :)

btw. Welcome on board! :)