Prestashop carrier problem

Hello,

I thought that I finished with everything, I have implemented the payment system also and now I have a problem with the carrier and I can't do anything, the orders can't be placed because the carriers are not set right and i cannot sell for my country because by default is a us carrier and i cannot change it

- when I am trying to change any field to a carrier defined...this error occurs "The max_weight field is invalid. " - and the change is not made

- i defined many carriers for testing and cannot be deleted any of them

- on the cart I want to be only one carrier with predefined taxes for my country and other countries for later if i can sell the products

I can mention that in the past i tried to upgrade it to 1.5.4.1 ( now is 1.5.4.0) and something went wrong i got errors and after that i overwritten the Public_html files from an older version before the upgrade, I can mention that I didn;t anything to the database

(If can help, I have installed a 1.5.4.0 for other site and I didn't changed everything there - because I didn't worked on it, if it help i can compare the files from there)

please help me, this is the last step to be able to complete it and to be able to sell with it, thank you in advance! Best regards!