Multistore Virtual URL method

I was pretty confused to set up mustistore with physical URL (for me it was impossible to configure it) but I tied it with Virtual URL ant it works.

1st shop  - mydomain.com

2nd shop – mydomain.com/second-shop/ - the virtual one.

Everything works perfect.

The question is just, if the virtual URL method is not problem for SEO and google claw.

Edited by cerkoxxl (see edit history)

no worries, everything will work well in this case,

but if i were you i will try to create subdomain, it's better for seo purposes in my opinion.

To tell the true, I primary want to do this, so to create the mustishop with physical URL via subdomaims. But I completely miss the point. I red a lot here in this forum and also the guideline, but without sucucces. I don know ... I felt like stupid. 

So here is my problem:

1. I created two folder in sub folder on serever what created the subdomains: first.domain.com and second.domain.com
  2. I instaled the presta to first.domain.com.
  3. I enabled the mulstistoree and added a new shop ( name second)  to the default group
  4. I configured the second shop URL: Main shop: YES, Status: YES, domain and SSL domain: second.domain.com, physical URL, virtual : nothing.

I see two different shop in backoffice, it is posisble to set different things to diferrent shops, but I do not see anything in fornt office. The second.domain.com folder is empty, the second.domain.com site is blank. So there is no conection with second.domain.com.

So I do not know What I did wrong? I also tried to installed the presta to second.domain.com, but the socond.domain.com shop was independent shop, which was not conested with the firt.domain.com shop backoffice. So as I mention, I completely miss the point. 

Any suggestions ?

I know that is possible, since meny of you done it before, it just is something wrong in my procedure ....   I feel like stupid, since I have never had such a pobleme with any comon prestashop procedure before.  (: