Responsive Theme and images on home CMS page

I have installed CMS on home page module for my responsive theme. Everything looks fine when you access page from computer, but when I try to open the page on tablet, images are not getting resized and the page looks ugly. Could you please advice, how this should be done to respect responsive theme requirements ? I'm not familiar with responsive themes and this is quite new to me.

ok, thanks,

in this case you have to use media queries also for these images.

you need to define css styles for mobile devices. (the same as for other elements, you can just copy styles and apply them to these images)

Thank you for your reply, if you have a tutorial you could refer to me, I would appreciate, or I will just google and try to see how this should be defined.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi vekia,

Please tell me how can I use responsive images in "Details" of the product. I have a project where the customer used images inside Product details section and on mobile devices those images are not responsive...

I have to use the same method with css?? I dont' want to disappear those images on mobile. i want them to resize...

Thank you.

• 2 years later...

to image, if theme is based on bootstrap add class 'img-responsive'

class="img-responsive"

Hi. I did as you suggested for an image in my CMS block, putting "responsive" attribute in html code, but image is still almost hidden (see attachment). Any suggestion? 

Thanx

post-1261546-0-27752100-1493358678_thumb.jpg