Our Stores as my homepage and add custom fields

Hi,

I have enabled Multi store option. I wanted to display "Our stores" page as my index/home page. So that the users will search the shop based on the location.

1) where can i set "our stores" page as homepage?

2) And  how can I add two new fields to store contacts named "Website" and "delivery localities" so that these things will be shown in the store search result.

Thanks

1) by default there is no option to display this page as a homepage, you can do it only with some kind of modificaitons (or redirection but it's not elegant solution)

2) you can do it only with address / customer class modifications

are you familiar with php, mysql databases management?

Yes, i am familiar with PHP and MySQL but i am not familiar with Prestashop 's MVC coding standard. however, I will check those classes.

Basically what i am looking for is, I just want the customer finds our stores near by to their location and complete the order by going to that shop link.  

Say for ex., There are about 50 to 100 store branches. Each store have their own contact address ,delivery locations and sub-domain URL for that store. I wanted to add the url and delivery locations fields with store contacts. so that i will show them in our stores search result page to go to a store and complete the order.

So, I think I need to edit "Store" class and no need to edit customer / address classes.

• 3 weeks later...