HELP shipping / shipping module set-up

I have been searching and searching the internet and can't get an easy set up for shipping for Prestashop that will work. I don't know exact weight for products. I need to charge by box size for service and USPS priority is probably cheapest easiest bet, but would also allow FCM or parcel post or whatever I could set up to easily work. I have some oversized 20 x 20 or 24 x 24 items that I don't know what box or service to use to be the cheapest /standard price anywhere domestic. Anyway, I want to have the product size automatically select the USPS priority postage box that will fit and use that shipping amount. But, anytime I try to add any carriers for shipping it always says shipping is free. I need to get this completed right away. I am in immediate help.. if you know how to do this and can offer your assistance or a free module that's easy to set up.. the USPS module that is included with prestashop doesn't seem to update or work and all the tutorials tell you basic shipping set up steps that I have done, that still show free shipping. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! THank so much!!!

• Like 1

Having same issues, I have not gotten any help, cuz I don't have the money to pay for it.  Good Luck, still trying to get shipping to work and its been 3 weeks.  What a scam, I would have gone with any of the other ecommerce sites if I would have known they don't help you.  unfortunately, I'm stuck or have to start from scratch.

I'm having the same issues. From where I sit, it looks like you have to pay $200 for a USPS module or 480yr to get a UPS API Key. Is that correct? 

I would have thought UPS and the cash-strapped Post Office would jump at the opportunity to work with an ecommerce store.

Anyone else having trouble getting their shipping module to work correctly?