Prestashop Expert Needed for Ongoing Support - Paid

leatherfam

Hello

I am looking for  prestashop expert that can use on an ongoing basis to help with creating and maintaining what will be at  least 10 prestashop sites (multi shop and indiv domains).  

I am a merchant with limited IT knowledge but a growing understanding of prestashop. I have managed to set up one site on prestashop (www.brightgreen.co.uk) but am struggling with moving other sites over to Prestashop and setting up a multi shop.  

What I need is an IT and prestashop [spam-filter] who I can use on a freelance basis to get me out of difficulty, move sites onto their final domains, point domains etc etc.  I have used php programmers on a freelance basis before but they don't really understand the ins and outs of prestashop.

Willing to pay on an hourly or project  basis. I am UK based so prefer someone on my time zone.  

cheers  Sarah

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

I am looking for  prestashop expert that can use on an ongoing basis to help with creating and maintaining what will be at  least 10 prestashop sites (multi shop and indiv domains).  

I am a merchant with limited IT knowledge but a growing understanding of prestashop. I have managed to set up one site on prestashop (www.brightgreen.co.uk) but am struggling with moving other sites over to Prestashop and setting up a multi shop.  

What I need is an IT and prestashop [spam-filter] who I can use on a freelance basis to get me out of difficulty, move sites onto their final domains, point domains etc etc.  I have used php programmers on a freelance basis before but they don't really understand the ins and outs of prestashop.

Willing to pay on an hourly or project  basis. I am UK based so prefer someone on my time zone.  

cheers  Sarah

Hello

Please Check PM

Best Regards

Hey leatherfam

I can do that stuff. As i have enough experience with prestashop < 3+ years and going on >, have the knowledge of modification of core files according to the needs. I have moved many sites to prestashop such as from shopify, bigcommerce and others

Also i am a full time experienced seo, so there won't be any issue to point, host or move domain related things. 

SO just try me once by mailing me at [email protected] 

please put subject as work: your detail